Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Stephen Mattox Eagle Project - Volunteer Now

From Stephen: If you are in need of some achievement service hours, join me during my Eagle Service Project near the Red Roof Inn. This area will service the new Mount Pleasant Waterfront Park.
Call me or email me if you can help any Saturday in February from 9AM--2PM. RSVP is required by Thursday of each week as I will call you to confirm. You will need to bring your own personal hedge clipper or shrub pruner. Bring your own personal gloves as they are strongly recommended. There are sharp thorny vines, therefore you will also need to wear thick jeans, a long sleeve shirt, and a hat! A sandwich lunch will be offered. Thanks Stephen Mattox

Read more here on the town's commemorative brick program to honor veterans past and present.

No comments:

Post a Comment